sexta-feira, 6 de fevereiro de 2015

LBC: Who inspires you in Lolita?

Hello!

It's been a long time since my last LBC post. In fact, it's been a long time since my last post written in English! But today I'm correcting that. I've made a post about lolitas that inspire me before, and here are another 3 lovely ladies with a superb sense of style.

Obsixwi


I am fascinated by Obsixwi's completely black wardrobe (with tiny bits of white and grey). She wears exclusively kuro lolita, and it is glorious.

Thanks to the color limitation, her outfits rely on a lot of different textures, subtle black-on-black prints, and interesting designs.

Her coords are a great inspiration on how to bring out all the little details in the clothes, instead of going heavy-handed with the accessories and jewelry.

Also she seems like a nice person and her cat is adorable.














Fanny is a beautiful canadian lady with a vintage style. She wears many fashions other than lolita, always with that classy vintage look.

This is why I think she is a great inspiration: she gives lolita fashion her own spin, and makes it something that reflects her personality - instead of worrying too much about rules and guidelines.

With a wardrobe like this, it seems easier to mix-and-match pieces from different styles, since they all have a common thread.


Siriusc


Marie is a french lolita who posts these beautiful, artistic pictures of her coords. She wears a lot of black and white, and also aristocrat.

Many of her outfits have a historical vibe, and she invests in awesome headwear: hats, crowns, huge corsages and veils.

She inspires me because her outfits manage to be bold and interesting without being over-the-top. She chooses great main pieces and the right accessories to balance them out.











One other thing I like about these ladies is that all of them rock their natural hair! Nowadays it almost seems like wearing a wig is an obligation, but these pictures prove otherwise.

Recently I've felt like I need to bring my wardrobe a step up, and writing this post actually helped me find a direction to follow.

Check out who inspires other lolitas:




Thank you for reading, see you next time!

3 comentários:

  1. lolitas bonitas <3 e vejo muito de vc nelas :33

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Nossa, quem dera, elas são muito divas <3 e eu estou 1000 anos atrás

      Excluir
    2. vc vai chegar no nipe delas u.u gogo \\o

      Excluir

Adoraria ler seus comentários!

Contato

shirayukin@hotmail.com
juliana.pomon@gmail.com