sexta-feira, 15 de novembro de 2013

LBC: Book Inspired Coordinations

Hello!

For this week's Lolita Blog Carnival I chose two books: one of my all-time favorites, and a book I haven't read yet but plan to (hopefully, soon!).

The Hobbit by J. R. R. Tolkien

I love this book. It takes place in Tolkien's complex and fantastic universe, but is a much lighter read than the Lord of the Rings trilogy. My favorite race is the Dwarves, but I tried to include a little bit of every culture in the coord and the overall feeling of Middle Earth. The main point is lots of diverse textures and somewhat unusual colors for Lolita.
There and Back Again



Interview with the Vampire by Anne Rice

I watched the movie recently and fell in love with it. My plan is to read all the books in the Vampire Chronicles series. This is a pretty straightforward coordinate, mainly inspired by child vampire Claudia. Red is for blood and the dark blue represents the indigo plantation one of the characters had. There are a few other references (the mouse, crosses, coffin) in the little details.
Claudia



I hope you liked these coordinates! The second one was quite easy to put together, but the first one gave me quite a lot of trouble. Finding the right balance between Lolita and murky Middle Earth was hard. This was a really fun topic, though!

Check out the books other bloggers chose:


See you next time!

2 comentários:

  1. i LOVE the lotr one. that belt and socks are too perfect. and those shoes! and the purse! I love love love this.

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. I'm glad you like it! Accessories can really make an outfit, right?

      Excluir

Adoraria ler seus comentários!

Contato

shirayukin@hotmail.com
juliana.pomon@gmail.com