sexta-feira, 20 de setembro de 2013

LBC: Design a Complete Coordinate for Only $100

Hello!
For Lolita Blog Carnival's first anniversary post, the challenge is to design a complete coordinate for under $100. It was a bit hard, and I kind of cheated a little (tee-hee!) but so much fun to do!
I decided not to fiddle with Taobao so that this would be easy for a beginner lolita to buy.

Lolita coord under $100

Outfit rundown:

Wine hat from Fun+Friend for U$10.46
Floral JSK from Bodyline for ¥2,499
Brown cardigan from Bodyline for ¥1,499
Knee socks from Fun+Friend for U$5.28
Petticoat from MeLikesTea for R$40 (the one pictured is only an example)
Shoes from Bodyline for ¥2,499

Total cost: U$99.15

Pretty good, huh? Unfortunately, this is only possible with a combination of the infamous "Bodyline yen trick" and magical free shipping. And I really hope that dress has pockets, because I couldn't fit in a bag.
Hope you liked my coord! Check out what other bloggers came up with for this week's LBC:






2 comentários:

  1. I love your coord! Great use of the yen trick and keeping it beginner-friendly.

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Thanks!
      I wish I had known about the yen trick earlier in my loli-life.
      Now I'm trying to spread the word.
      Glad you liked it!

      Excluir

Adoraria ler seus comentários!

Contato

shirayukin@hotmail.com
juliana.pomon@gmail.com